Responsible for planning and organising a winning campaign and overseeing all aspects of the
- Draft and implement a campaign plan
- Formulate and monitor a budget for the campaign plan
- Develop and implement a strategic approach towards political and stakeholder
engagement, including public or fundraising appearances, meetings with politicians
and interviews with journalists
- Oversee fund raising activities (supported by Fundraising Manager)
- Oversee all of the campaign’s interactions with the media (supported by PR and
○ Build relationships with the media, communicate as a key spokesperson.
○ Set up interviews and identify media opportunities for the campaign
○ Write and develop campaign literature
○ Draft speeches and press releases for National and local level.Create copy
for the campaign website and social media
- Review and recommend advertising campaigns
- Manage negotiations if appropriate
- Manage volunteer specialists and campaigners within span of control
- A member of the Executive Senior Team
Should have prior experience and contacts with the media, be a good writer and communicatorand be a proactive thinker and strategist.
Key Dates, what you need to do if you are interested.
Please register your interest in the posts advertised by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or applying below before 29 th October 2018. Briefly outline what you can bring to the role, how much time you are able to give it and how you see yourself Directing that particular aspect of the Campaign.
We will also need to know about your skills and experience so please attach a copy of your CV.
If you would prefer to talk to us about the posts before formally applying, please give your
telephone details and one of the current Directors will call you to discuss.
We hope to select candidates for interview early in November and conduct all interviews by 12 th November 2018.
|Job Category||WASPI Vacancies|