Responsible for the efforts, results, and success of the Campaign’s finances. Provides financial
advice and support to help colleagues make key decisions.
- Ensure that all of the company’s financial practices are in line with statutory
regulations and legislation
- HMRC Interaction including fulfilling the role of Company Secretary
- Proposing & implementing Finance & Expenses Policy and processes with clear
accountability and authority levels and proper governance in accordance with best
practice accounting processes
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers including banks,
accountants and auditors as required.
- Financial planning and forecasting to support Campaign decision making.
- Monitor cash flow, accounts and all financial transactions
- Produce Management Accounts and Financial Year End Accounts
- Manage administration and volunteers relating to Accounts expenditure and receipts
of funds, donations and campaign expenses
- A member of the Executive Senior Team
Experienced at senior level in business or finance, with leadership skills, management
experience, integrity, honesty and good communication skills. Needs a good understanding of
business principles and practices; good organisational and planning skills.
Key Dates, what you need to do if you are interested.
Please register your interest in the posts advertised by emailing email@example.com or applying below before 30 th November 2018. Briefly outline what you can bring to the role, how much time you are able to give it and how you see yourself Directing that particular aspect of the Campaign.
We will also need to know about your skills and experience so please attach a copy of your CV.
If you would prefer to talk to us about the posts before formally applying, please give your
telephone details and one of the current Directors will call you to discuss.
We hope to select candidates for interview in December.
|Job Category||WASPI Vacancies|