Responsible for all aspects of Litigation Case Management
- Acting as the liaison between Campaign Strategy Team and Legal Partner
- Supervising and managing decisions relating to the legal case and working to tight deadlines in line with litigation requirements
- Preparing project plan and budget requirements relating to Litigation & for approval of the Campaign Strategy Team and to enable other Directors to plan requirements
- Attending Case Management meetings with Campaign Strategy Team and Legal Partners and ensuring key decision requirements are communicated & understood
- Gaining extensive knowledge of the documents of the case
- Manage researchers & if appropriate Litigation paralegals including recruiting additional resource where necessary with other Directors, communicating progress
- Managing the identification of software that should be used on the case Managing the entire review from start to finish
- Preparing review protocols for the case
- On the Executive Senior Team
Should have prior experience of legal cases managed through a 3 rd party legal provider. Have a sound understanding of complex legal matters alongside the ability to understand how best to communicate complex legal matters. Ideally with a legal degree, but a minimum knowledge of legal protocol and practice.
Key Dates, what you need to do if you are interested.
Please register your interest in the posts advertised by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or applying below before 30 th November 2018. Briefly outline what you can bring to the role, how much time you are able to give it and how you see yourself Directing that particular aspect of the Campaign.
We will also need to know about your skills and experience so please attach a copy of your CV.
If you would prefer to talk to us about the posts before formally applying, please give your
telephone details and one of the current Directors will call you to discuss.
We hope to select candidates for interview in December.
|Job Category||WASPI Vacancies|